INSPIRE 2014 The one and a half-day conference brought together an engaging line-up of passionate presenters and panelists, as well as unique opportunities for attendees to participate in sessions with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and communities and to make new connections. Participates gained access to perspectives on the how and why of student-centered learning—a mix of practical advice from those on the front lines along with exciting insights from leading experts.
WHEN: Wednesday and Thursday, October 22 and 23, 2014
WHERE: Four Points by Sheraton, Norwood, MA
HOST: National Institute for Student-Centered Education
EXPECTED ATTENDANCE: 300+
AUDIENCE: PK-12 Educational Professionals, Teachers, Administrators, SPED Professionals, Parents and School District Leaders.
- Will Richardson, TED speaker, author, educator and blogger
- Amy Carrier, founder and CEO of Empowerment Through Education
- Diana Laufenberg, TED speaker, lead teacher and managing director of Inquiry Schools
Learn more about our keynotes.
- Penny Cuninggim, Co-founder NEARI
- Roberto Gonzalez, Executive Director and Founder, STEAM Box
- Rachel J. Kramer, Ph.D., Pediatric Psychologist, Concord, Massachusetts
- Anthony Rao, Psychologist and Author, Behavioral Solutions
Learn more about these and are other speakers.